Saturday, December 06, 2008

BBC in tedious old fool shocker

Well golly gee, looks like the BBC has been letting its misinformed old farts talk bollocks again. Why do the likes of the hugely tedious Peter Sissons get to interview anyone who actually knows their stuff? The case in point being his interview today with Green MEP Caroline Lucas, in which he was peddling the stunningly outdated line that there is a genuine scientific question over anthropogenic climate change. No Peter, there isn't, and there hasn't been in twenty years. There are just a few left of a dying swarm of well-funded lobbyists who are still trying to get idiots like him to cover their frankly genocidal ideas. Why do I pay my licence fee again?

1 comment:

  1. I watched the interview too. I am not a "green party" supporter, merely an observer who was irritated by the poor journalism of the BBC - Sisson's hack questions in an attempt to make a confrontational tv interview were pathetic. Caroline Lucas was entirely correct and justified in her incredularity that the BBC was foolish enough to deny global warming exists, all credit to her.
    The BBC used to have journalists. Now all I get is a bunch of deskbound studio idiots who want to sound important, look good and/or act like a celebrity. Dreadful.

    ReplyDelete